Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Vancouver is Now Open!
Our Lady of Fatima Portuguese Parish in Vancouver has re-opened and are permitted to have a maximum of 50 people per mass. In order to meet this new rule, they have created a system of booking seats for every weekend mass. However, they will continue to broadcast their church services on their Facebook page via Livestream here: Our Lady of Fatima (Vancouver) Facebook Page
The regular mass schedule will resume as follows:
Saturday at 6:00 pm
Sunday at 8:30 am, 10:00 am, and 11:30 am
The Church requests that if you wish to attend one of the weekend masses, then please call the office at 604-879-0729 or email them at email@example.com with the following information:
- Individual’s name(s).
- The total number of family members.
- The mass time you wish to attend.
- The mass date.
Please do not come to mass until you have received confirmation of your seat.
All those attending mass do so at their own risk. It is important for individuals and families to take responsibility for protecting themselves and others.
You must stay home for the sake of the wider community if any of the following applies to you:
- People with COVID-19 or who live with someone with COVID-19
- People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- The sick, including those with even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness, especially if with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- Those who have recently travelled outside of Canada.
- The following are encouraged to stay home for the sake of the wider community:
- People who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- People, especially the elderly, with underlying or compromised medical conditions.
- Family members who live with elderly people or those who are at risk
- The church will be following strict cleaning procedures to ensure our members’ safety and health.
- Ushers will be providing hand sanitizer at the entrance and before leaving.
- Cleaning of the pews, and tables etc. will be completed after each mass.
- Restrooms will be closed; and only available for an emergency.
- Social distancing must be maintained in the church and outside.
- Please sit in your assigned seat.
Livestreams: To watch any of the masses listed above, click on their Facebook page here: Our Lady of Fatima (Vancouver) Facebook Page